You’ve probably heard,
“Cut out processed meat,”
and “Don’t smoke.”
Sadly, most people are not.
And it’s not their fault!
Even though no one can live without a heart, few people ever get the crucial facts they need.
And because we live in a world that mostly treats disease after it’s set in...
Maybe you’re wondering...
- What foods do I need to eat or avoid? How much exercise do I need for my age and body type? And what really counts as exercise... is yoga enough?
- I’ve heard about stress being bad for my heart, but do other emotions like grief, sadness, and resentment also matter?
- What am I missing?
Modern Medicine is Failing Us
And there’s one other
about your heart:
Your emotions have an overwhelming impact on
your heart health.
While it’s true that genetics
play a part...
An Online Community
Like No Other
Time for the bad news: you won’t keep up with your heart-happy lifestyle changes without the right social support.
The upside? You’ll find your people inside the Healthy Heart Course.
You’ll join a community who will talk you down from the cookie binge and advise you on how to deal with the meat and potatoes guilt trips from your friends and family. They get your fears (‘cause they’ve got them too). And they’ll be there with the confetti for every one of your wins.
Trade in Heart Disease
Riddles for “A-has!” With
Our Expert Q&A
Feel like there are 8 answers to every one of your questions on heart health? Get conflicting info from doctor to doctor? And forget about the Facebook comment section to the online blogs! You won’t get what you need there.
Unriddling heart disease shouldn’t be as tricky as a game of Sudoku. Get your burning questions answered by Dr. Guarneri, the multi-award winning cardiologist with 20 years of experience helping patients reset the course of heart disease, naturally.
It’s time for real answers to your questions and fears about heart health in our expert Q&A with Dr. Guarneri, hosted by Ocean Robbins. Pre-recorded and downloadable, with the written transcript if you like to read and take notes.
Why You Absolutely Can’t
To Put This Off
We’re here to help you.
- Ornish D, Brown SE, Scherwitz LW, et al. Can lifestyle changes reverse coronary heart disease? The Lifestyle Heart Trial. Lancet. 1990;336(8708):129-133. doi:10.1016/0140-6736(90)91656-u
- Katz DL, Frates EP, Bonnet JP, Gupta SK, Vartiainen E, Carmona RH. Lifestyle as Medicine: The Case for a True Health Initiative. Am J Health Promot. 2018;32(6):1452-1458. doi:10.1177/0890117117705949
- Keith F, Krantz DS, Chen R, et al. Anger, hostility, and hospitalizations in patients with heart failure. Health Psychol. 2017;36(9):829-838. doi:10.1037/hea0000519
- Raič M. Depression and Heart Diseases: Leading Health Problems. Psychiatr Danub. 2017;29 Suppl 4(Suppl 4):770-777. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29278623/